- Type: Exhaust Pipe
- Size: 2in 50ft
- Car Make: All
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HIWOW
- Model Number: HWP-G-XXXX
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Turbo Heat Wrap:Shrink,Carton,pallet|
SpecificationsTitanium Exhaust Turbo Heat Wrap
Temp: 1800f continuous, 2500f intermittent
Titanium Exhaust Turbo Heat Wrap
2"X 1/16" X 50' TITANIUM
Specifics and Benefits:
- Turbo Heat Wrap high Quality Pulverized Lava Rock Converted Silicate Fiber Material for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
- Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
- Dimensions: 2" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 50ft (Length)
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Turbo Heat Wrap used to wrap multiple applications including: air intake, intercooler, supercharger, turbo pipes and tubing, starters, hoses, wiring, cold air induction systems, protects body parts and components by reflecting heat away. Keeping inner air and parts cooler and more efficient.
Universal Application on exhaust headers and Any Exhaust Pipings..
- Keeps heat where you want it and away from where you don't!
- Street rodshot rods
- Atvstractor and lawnmowers
- Muscle carsvintage carsgo carts
- aviation & marinecommercial trucksfleet vehicles
- Farm equipment
- Mom's mini van
- Aanything with an exhaust!
Not just for high performance vehicles!
A couple reasons to consider this upgrade: this wrap will help protect your wallet by increasing efficiency of the everyday vehicle.
- Extends engine life
- Instant fuel savings, higher mpg
- Proven to reduce under hood heat by up to 70%
- Easily installed by the novice and pro alike
- Will reduce turbo lag
- Will increase horsepower
- Protects under hood wiring & electronics
- Keeps the engine compartment cooler, protecting plastic parts, hoses, wiring etc from dry rot and early break down.
- Use as a turbo wrap instead of a 400$ blanket
- Wrap hot hoses supercharger hardware and more
- Wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt to prevent itching/and irritation.
- Wrap will smoke lightly after initial installation (just few minutes).
- Starting at the flange end leave about ¼"- ½" for hardware.
- Each wrap should overlap the previous layer by approximately ¼"- ½"
- Turns and curves will have bit more of an overlap.
- Ttry to keep the wrap as snug as possible as you go and continue to the end of the pipe.
- Use a stainless steel tie at both ends to hold wrap in place. ( i use 2 0r 3 at each end for looks, extra security & peace of mind)
- Your done.
YOU CAN TRUST US
Buy with confidence from us as we have 8 years experience of dealing with performance car parts and accessories, with a professional mail order department.
We are manufacturer that offer a high quality performance parts. Small order are carefully packaged and dispatched using reputable courier agents such as FedEx & DHL to ensure the safest shipment to your door.
Check Our Other Items: Fiberglass, Titanium and Ceramic Exhaust wrap & Turbo Blanket & Locking ties
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
!!THANKS FOR STOPPING IN, COME BY AGAIN!!